How to fix unexpected closures in Fire Emblem Heroes
If you downloaded Fire Emblem Heroes for your iOS device, you may have had the problem of unexpected shutdown after a few seconds of opening the application. As happened with Super Mario Run, this new game includes Nintendo's hand Jailbreak detection . So, if your game suddenly closes after opening it, this may be the reason.
Turning off the internet connection will not solve it. Fire Emblem Heroes requires a constant connection even though all functions are offline , therefore, we will show you the best ways to solve this problem on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Fix Unexpected Shutdowns
To solve crasheos Fire Emblem Heroes in our iPhone or iPad just have to follow these simple steps :
1) Open Cydia and tap the search icon.
2) Enter tsProtector and sees his dedicated page.
3) Download and install tsProtector +8 (iOS 9 and 8).
4) Once the tweek is installed on your phone , go to Settings iPhone.
5) Scroll down to Black List Apps .
6) Search for "Heroes" in the list and turn on the switch that appears.
Once you have turned on the switch, you'll usually play like any other user without Jailbreak- you would on your iPhone.
Maybe this move by Nintendo is a nonsense for many, as some of the iOS users will be left without playing the game if they can not find the way to circumvent their security. However, the motive that has led the company to do this is completely understandable. Jailbreak breaks the boundaries that exist in the iOS ecosystem, and it is obvious that the company does not want any traps in your game.
If it still does not work for you
Some users have complained on Reddit that even without his modified iPhone, Fire Emblem Heroes crashea alike . If you do not have Jailbreak and still the game closes when you start or not open, you can try with these methods that we will leave you below.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Force the output of the application.
- If available, download the latest update of Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Uninstall the game and re-download from the App Store.
We hope these simple steps can play once and for all this new game from Nintendo for the area of smart devices.